Nifty Housewarming Ideas from Hall Lane Your Local Moving Company
Posted on: December 20, 2018 | by: admin
Moving into a new home tends to be very stressful, so much to do, so little time to get it all done. When you see a new neighbor moving into the neighborhood, have a friend or family member moving into a new house, there is nothing quite like a housewarming party to make the event special. Talk to the person moving and find out when a good date would be for the party and be sure to ask them if there is anything they could use for your gift list. Be sure you give them time to settle in.
The Hall Lane Moving Company Offers These Ideas
- Custom Name Plate – a custom engraved family nameplate for the front of their new home is a welcome addition and can help friends and family find them.
- Infused EVO – consider a rosemary, thyme, or garlic infused bottle of extra virgin olive oil, they’re all the rage these days.
- Scented Candles – go for earthy neutral scents that are unlikely to be overpowering are sure to be appreciated.
- Tea or Coffee Mugs – we suggest perhaps a basket with a pair of tea or coffee mugs, a couple of different types of coffee beans, a grinder, several flavors of teabags. Your new friend will be thinking of you every morning.
- A Tea Sampler – flavored teas have become very popular, so our moving company recommends a sampler with English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Jasmine, Earl Grey, Mint, and Chamomile.
- Potted Plants – potted plants are one of the most traditional housewarming gifts in the world. But before you should make sure no one has plant allergies then go town and find them a beautiful one they are sure to appreciate for years to come.
From finding the right moving company to help with their move, to getting settled into their new home, the entire process is very stressful. By hosting a housewarming party complete with unique housewarming gifts, you give them a chance to relax and feel as though they are welcome in the neighborhood. If you are planning a move or would like more housewarming gift ideas, call Hall Lane Moving and Storage at (631) 734-0212, we are here for you when you need us!